Bryan made some wonderful friends at his first job out of college. He worked there for only three years, but made friends that will last a lifetime. We don't get to see them as often as we used to, but when we do, it's like he never left. They have been asking the whole time to throw me a baby shower, but I told them to not worry about it and that we would just meet for dinner or something instead. Well, we decided to meet for lunch at a Lupe Tortilla this past Sunday. (By the way, Lupe has the best fajitas EVER!!!) I thought it was just going to be a little get together, but they brought a cute cupcake-cake, balloons and presents. We had a great time sitting out on the patio in the beautiful late October weather and just visiting and catching up with everyone. They are too sweet!
(The Hewitt Group)
(Neysha, April, Sonya, Jonathan, Derrius, me & Bryan, Veronica and John)

(The Cupcake-Cake!)

(The chocolate cupcakes were so good, I helped myself to another one as soon as we got home!)

Derrius showed up wearing a baby-pink dress shirt, so I told him that he would look better sitting in my chair than I would. So here he is in his pink shirt, sitting under the pink balloons with his pink cupcake! Too cute!
(Derrius looking very Baby-Girlish!)

Thank you for a wonderful Sunday afternoon and for the great presents that are going to save me a trip of having to finish off some of those last minute things that I had not already gotten! Y'all are awesome!


1 comments:
oh yum, Lupe is the BEST
Post a Comment