Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Shower #3


This past weekend we had Audrey's third baby shower! This shower was given by my aunts, in Houston, at my parent's house. It was a lot of fun visiting with friends and family and seeing every ones reactions to how "BIG" I have gotten lately. Everything was perfect!
Here are some pictures of the beautiful shower!

(The cake table)
(The precious diaper cake and the food)
(Adorable sleepers and onesies on the clothes line
It was a large shower with a lot of fun people...so we played some great baby games like, Name That Baby Food, How well do know the Mommy-to-be?, How BIG is Mommy?, and the Poopy Diaper Game. Here are some pictures...

(Waiting for the baby food jars to make their way around)


(Trying to remember what instrument I played in Junior High. (It was the flute!))
(Measuring around my belly to see how big I am)

(Morgan & Chandra playing The Poopy Diaper Game...looking at the messy diaper to guess what kind of candy bar was melted and squished in there. They looked so disgusting!!!)

Since I loved the cake from my first shower so much and couldn't stop talking about it, they ordered it again for this shower. I promise you RJ Goodies makes the freshest and best cakes! Yes, this is the same cream cheese, banana filled, white cake that I overdosed on and swore that I would never eat sweets again! (Don't worry, I helped myself to a HUGE piece!)
(Almost 36 weeks!)

(I know it looks simple, but believe me it's whats on the inside that counts!)


(My Mother-In-Law, Me & my Mom)


Now for a couple pictures from the mounds of gifts that we got. I want to thank everyone for everything. Audrey's little nursery is full of stuff, and I am enjoying going through all of her gifts again as I am trying to wash and organize all of it.
-
(Pink baby sunglasses...too cute!)

(An adorable A&M smocked dress!)

(The Pottery Barn bassinet that I absolutely LOVE!)
(Much needed bottles!)

(My Jogging Stroller that I can't wait to use as soon as the doctor releases me!)

I know that I have said this before, but we are so blessed to have so many fabulous friends and a huge loving family that are waiting as anxiously as we are to meet Audrey. Thank you all and we love y'all!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Ok, I'm just going to tell you that it is sooooo unfair how great you look pregnant! Some chicks can totally pull the belly off in style, and you, my friend, are one of them...I, on the other hand, am not :)