Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Audrey is here!


I know...a total surprise! (I'm still having to pinch myself to believe that it really happened early!) I went into labor Monday night and had Audrey Tuesday night at 8:33pm, 2 weeks early! Who would have guessed! I will post the birth story when I have a little more time. Audrey and I are doing wonderful! I love being a mommy, and I already love that little girl more than I thought was possible!

Audrey Marie Riebel
October 28, 2008
7 lbs & 2 oz.
21" long

5 comments:

lindar said...

Congratulations Leyla and Bryan!

Audrey is just beautiful! Thanks for the pictures. Her blanket I knit is ready to mail. Love to you all and especially to baby Audrey!

Susan said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute!

Erin said...

Congats Leyla!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all her hair and I just want to kiss her face! I love brand new babys. I can't wait to hear more :)

Allyson said...

I'm so excited she's here! I can hardly believe our little girls are only 15 days apart!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Congrats!!! She is adorable!