Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Shower #4

We had a very busy weekend...and it all started Friday at work with a fabulous Baby Shower that some of the ladies put together for us. They did a great job with the cake, decorations and a beautiful corsage for me to wear. We got so many nice things...it was all too much!

Here are some pictures:

(The cute "Welcome Baby Audrey" Cake!)

(The decorations and all the presents)

(We got some much needed diapers and wipes!!!)
(Finally a bib that says something about Mommy on it! It says "My Mommy Rocks")


(Some of the ladies...Elva, Ann, Mary, Viena & Carmen)

My Aunts (who work with me), Sandra & Michelle, and my Mom, Jeanne)

(Diane, Irma, Becky, me and Elva)

I want to thank everyone for a fun afternoon...it was a wonderful shower!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

ya, what is it with all the Daddy only stuff? Ryland has a "My Mommmy Rocks" bib too and I must say that it's the one I pick most often!