Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Our little pumpkin!

Here are some pictures that I took for Audrey's 1st Birthday invitation. Since her birthday is on October 28th, we went with an orange & black Halloween theme..."Our little pumpkin is turning one." Her invitations turned out so cute and I am really happy with the pictures that we took. It took us one photo session on Sunday, two on Monday, and one on Tuesday to get these...lots of fun! It's hard to get her to smile when it's just me behind the camera. :)
So here is our little pumpkin!




4 comments:

Amanda said...

So precious! I got a similar dress for Annabeth and I can't wait to take some pumpkin pics. Are you pinching yourself that you almost have a one-year-old?

Allyson said...

I love your little pumpkin! So adorable!

Susan said...

I love her little dress! Can't wait to see your little pumpkin!

Amanda said...

I LOVE the one of her leaning over the pumpkin with pouty lips!