Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Party!

The Birthday Girl!
A poster I had made of our little pumpkin!

Abby, Allyson and Audrey



Aunt Arianne and the birthday girl!
Grandma Marcia with Audrey

Lara, me, Audrey Pappo and Mammo



Enjoying opening presents!





Giving Mom a big kiss (loves) for helping her open all her gifts!

The cake and her smash cake
Getting ready for yummy cake...


"Wait a minute...that cake doesn't look so yummy!"
"Okay I'll try it..."

"Okay, I've had enough...please pass my juice."


She wasn't too excited about the cake or the icing for that matter. She had a couple pinches of the icing and gave up. I guess the has the rest of her life to eat cake on her birthday!

Mammo and Pappo gave Audrey this awesome wagon so Audrey and Abby went for a ride down the street. So much FUN!!!
Happy Birthday Audrey...here's to so many more FUN birthday parties!!!

1 comments:

Susan said...

The cake looked awesome! Hope Audrey had a great birthday!!