Well we were supposed to be driving up to Dallas today to see our Aggies BTHO Arkansas, but after a rough day yesterday with Audrey including 103+ fever we now have front row seats on our couch! I have been feeling bad all week, but just chalked it up to allergies and a change in the weather, but when Audrey woke up with a runny nose and fever yesterday, I started thinking that perhaps I was really sick and had now passed it on to her. I put a couple calls into her pediatrician and they told me to just watch her and if anything changes or worsens to call back, so last night when her fever passed 103 I called back and they told me to keep her on the Motrin and if it is still high today to bring her in. Since it's easier for me to run into the doctor I ran in last night and got a flu test that came back negative, so at least we know its not the flu...probably just a cold, at least I hope so. They would not do a H1N1 (Swine Flu) test on me since I am not in the "high risk" category, but I don't think I have it anyway. So instead of being there in person tonight as our Aggies take the field we will be there in SPIRIT! (ha!) I'll update later today with some pics.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry that you guys didn't get to go to the game, but after the outcome I bet you're happy to be at home on your cozy couch. I hope Audrey feels better! This is the first time I'm happy to have missed a playdate with you!
Poor Audrey! Hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment