Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

A new playroom!

Bryan and I decided to redo our home office into a playroom for Audrey as her Birthday present from us. We have not stepped foot in the office for years (except to pile more junk in there) because since we both have laptops now there is no reason to go and sit at a desktop. So I found some material that I liked online and we bought some furniture at IKEA and put it together (with a weeks worth of late nights). Bryan made the pillows (yes, he sews!), Grandma Marcia made the cushions for the storage bins, and I designed the room and did the art work. I am so happy with how it turned out. I LOVE IT and Audrey loves it too! She crawls in there a couple times a day by herself and plays for 20 minutes or so. (Plus it got all of her toys out of our living room and our house is starting to look like our house again!) ha!
Anyway...Here are some pictures of our birthday gift to Audrey. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a cute playroom! Ya'll did a great job!

Allyson said...

You did such a great job with this room!