Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Trip to the Beauty Salon!

Today Audrey had her first real haircut. Okay I say real because the only other time I have taken scissors to her hair was to cut off a piece of her baby hair for her book, but today's cut was more of a trim to tip off all the feathery bottom pieces so it will grow in more even and fuller.
She did awesome! I actually think she enjoyed it...just like her Mommy loves her hair appointments!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Wow! Her first haircut! Abby still needs to get hers, but her hair is growing so long and curly I hate to cut it!

Susan said...

She's got a lot of hair! My girls are no where near needing a haircut. By the way, how do you manage to get Audrey to keep her bow in her hair? My girls constantly pull them out or Andrew does it for them. We can't even make the 5min drive to church without losing bows in the car!