Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

15 Months!

Audrey at 15 Months...
Weight: 24 lbs. and 7 oz. (75%)
Height: 31 1/4" (75%)
Head: 47 cm (90%)
-
Her favorite signs (sign language): MILK, CRACKERS and MORE She will sign these all day long...in the car, at home, first thing when she wakes up....all the time. It's getting tough to distract her and get her to think of something else. She loves her milk and crackers and more anything!
-
Words she says: HI, BYE, CRACK (for Crackers), THANK (for Thank you), BAA (for ball)
-
Animal noises (and motions) she will make: COW, DUCK, MONKEY, PIG, ALLIGATOR, ROOSTER, ELEPHANT, LION, PUPPY and KITTY.
-
Other weird motions or noises: POTTY, AIRPLANE, APPLE, HOT, COLD, and she will tap her butt when she has POOPY.
-
She loves reading books and will bring books to you non-stop. She has so many expressions when I read to her and if she sees a boy and a girl on the same page of a book (from her Disney Princess books) she has to KISS the page. I did not prompt this! If anything (once you start reading all the Disney stories one after another) I have realized that I sort of despise the whole "and they kissed and lived Happily Ever After." I mean it's sweet, but it's just too much! But she enjoys it! :)
-
Here she is grabbing books out of her book rack!

0 comments: