Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 7 Months!!!

Our chickadee is 7 months old today! We are now calling her a chickadee because of all her new fuzzy hair growth that just stands straight up, like a baby chicks new hair. Check it out...I passed on the bow for this photo shoot to show it. I swear it grows every night, and look at how light it is coming in. I promise she had DARK brown hair when she was born, but after it all fell out it's growing in this blondish-light brown color.



I know that I sound like a broken record player, but I can not believe how fast time is going and how fast she is growing. Everyday I'm amazed at how big she is getting...she is such a big girl. Then I remind myself that she is still tiny compared to how she is going to be in another month, 5 months or a year from now, and it makes me just smile and appreciate where and what she is doing today.
I love you little chicken!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is such a doll! Annabeth's hair is coming in exactly like that.

Allyson said...

I LOVE her hair! So cute! I think "chickadee" fits her perfect! Happy 7 months Audrey! Abby can't wait to get together to play soon!