Last Saturday we headed downtown to celebrate Bryan's birthday at his favorite bar/restaurant and at the ball park to see the Houston Astros. It was a really fun day with our little family.
Here are my two favorite people at The Flying Saucer! 
Audrey riding on Daddy's shoulders as we were walking in to Minute Maid Park. It was really funny...usually women go crazy over a cute baby with a bow on, but as we were walking in men were stopping us to tell us how precious she was....I guess it's a Dad thing! I loved it!

As usual I grabbed someone to take our picture before we went down to our seats.
I snapped this picture of Audrey, it came out really blurry but I loved it anyway. She looks so happy!

Noise? What noise? She can sleep through anything...here she is asleep half way through the 1st inning.

And in the 3rd inning...At this rate we thought she would sleep the whole game!

I think she woke up in the 4th and made it through the whole game. She is such a people watcher (like her Mommy). Here she is catching a ride out on Daddy's shoulders again. It was the cutest thing, as soon as he put her up there she would start laughing and screaming in her high pitch scream. I guess the view is that much more exciting up there!
As usual I grabbed someone to take our picture before we went down to our seats.
I snapped this picture of Audrey, it came out really blurry but I loved it anyway. She looks so happy!
Noise? What noise? She can sleep through anything...here she is asleep half way through the 1st inning.
And in the 3rd inning...At this rate we thought she would sleep the whole game!
I think she woke up in the 4th and made it through the whole game. She is such a people watcher (like her Mommy). Here she is catching a ride out on Daddy's shoulders again. It was the cutest thing, as soon as he put her up there she would start laughing and screaming in her high pitch scream. I guess the view is that much more exciting up there!


1 comments:
I love her on her daddy's shoulders - so cute! Looks like she's going to be traveling like that a lot! It sounds like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment