Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grocery Shopping and the Lost Bow!

I finally got our grocery/high chair cover in...and I love it. I couldn't wait to go out and use it now that Audrey is sitting really stable by herself for long periods of time. I went out to eat with my mom, but forgot the camera in the car...so no pictures of her in it at the restaurant. But like the dork that I am...I took a picture of her in Kroger, right in front of the deli. She loved sitting up and seeing everything. She was really good till she realized that I was puting stuff behind her and once the basket started filling up she decided she had to have everything I was putting in it. Pretty soon she was almost turned all the way around.

Here are the pictures. She looked super cute in her little blue and white outfit (it has a fish and flowers on it, and her matching blue and white bow...which is one of my favorites!)




Well half way through the store I look down at her and notice that her headband is around her face and the bow is gone! I search all around her and it's not there, so I start to retrace my steps. I know that she had it on the isle before where we were, but it's not there. Where is it? I waste some time just walking around asking a couple employees if they have had it turned in...which they hadn't. Surely someone would turn it in...right? Well, no. I finally gave up and went and checked out and got asked "He's so cute, how old is he?" which is totally understandable I had her in a blue and white striped outfit with no bow!

On my way out I stopped by the Customer Service desk and they told me to check back every time I come in because it could have gotten kicked under some shelves and they might not find it for awhile. Darn it!

1 comments:

Shane & Ambra said...

Aww! Let me know if need some headbands & a new blue bow. She is changing so much- such a cutie!