Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Munchkin!

Here are some pictures from the past week.




(Sitting with Daddy)

(Funny face sitting in her Bumbo)


(Look at all her new hair growing in...filling up that receding hair-line!)


(Working on rolling over)

(This is the face I get when she sees the camera. I have so many pictures with this wide-eyed look.)

Her new thing that she has been doing for awhile now is talking (her own language of course), but in the past week she does it non-stop. She is so animated and it seems that she is really putting sentences together and telling a story. I ask her to tell me a story and she starts going. She is so animated...it's so much fun!
(Talking! She is quite a chatter box)

(In her night-gown and saying Goodnight to Daddy)

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness! She's grown so much since the last time I saw her and she seems so much more alert! We'll have to have a playdate once I stop working crazy hours. Abby talks all the time too...maybe her and Audrey will under stand each other. :)

Erin said...

I love that funny face in her bumbo :)