Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 Months Old!

She is getting so big! I mean...I know that 3 months old is still tiny, but compared to the little doll we brought home from the hospital in October...she is huge! We had a couple little milestones this past week...she is turning over from her belly to her back (getting pretty close to go the other way too), and she has a giggle that she has done a couple times. Too cute, it just melts my heart! I know I'm partial (as all parents are) but I think she is beautiful and I love her so much! Here are some pictures...


(Tummy time with drool!)

(I promise was smiling when I pulled out the camera! Same wide eyed look when she sees me holding the camera)


(More time on her belly)


(Nap on the couch with Uncle Eric)

(Sitting pretty in her bumbo)

(Discovering her toes!)



1 comments:

Allyson said...

You're not being partial - she is beautiful Leyla! I can't wait to see her again!