Yes it shocked me too! I am pregnant and due June 21st! What took us so long to achieve for Audrey happened "just like that" this time around. I was a little freaked out at first...I mean when I look at Audrey I still see a baby, so I thought to myself "What am I doing!", but now I know that this is something I can do (so many others do it so well all the time)...so can I! I am now in my 2nd trimester so the nausea is starting to fade and my energy level is getting better. Thank goodness, it is definitely no fun when you are trying to keep up with and entertain a 1 year old!
We have had two ultrasounds and everything looks great! I will scan the pictures and post them when I get a chance to hook our scanner back up. (When we made Audrey's play room we got rid of all of our office stuff and right now our printer/scanner is unplugged and in the back "junk" room! Which by the way will be the new nursery so that task will be tackled after the holidays! FUN!!!) :)


6 comments:
Congratulaions!
Hurray and Congrats! Just make sure you keep your "second baby germs" to yourself! If Allyson catches them, I surely will too! ;)
That's so great! Congrats to you and Bryan and big sister Audrey!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys! I know Audrey will make a great big sis! She is so helpful and loving!
Congrats! You can totally handle 2 kids! It will be a big adjustment, but you'll find your groove really quick!
Post a Comment