- She is really learning her sign language now. We are not teaching her everything just the ones that are more useful. Like 'more', 'cracker', 'all done', and 'milk'. Yes, they are all to do with eating. Audrey loves to eat and when we are at a restaurant she growls, yes...growls, for more food. So now instead of growling...she just signs what she wants, which is usually 'more'!
- She blows kisses!
- She shows you here tongue when you ask to see it.
- If you ask her if it's cold outside she makes fists, strains her face and her neck and makes the "hisssssss" sound to show you it's cold. (By the way, I think she got this one from me because every time we go outside and it's a little cold I squeeze her tight, make a fist with my other hand and tell her "It's cold outside, it's so cold!"
- She still will only sit and watch Sesame Street. She loves her Sesame Street!
- She has some Sesame Street table covers for when we eat out at restaurants and she can point out who Elmo, Zoe, Cookie Monster, Big Bird and Ernie is if you ask her. She also will point out the ball, the bubbles, the toothbrush and anything else you ask her. She also reads books like this... it seems she can point out anything you ask of her.
- This girl knows what she wants and she is not afraid to tell you. She will nod yes when she wants something, but if someone wants to hold her or asks for a kiss from her (which she passes out all the time!) and she doesn't want to she is not afraid to nod no.
-She loves to draw or color!
- She gets so excited when I tell her we are going to Gymboree! We took a couple month break from Gymboree because between her and I both getting sick with the flu and me being unbearable sick with morning sickness, it was hard getting there on a regular schedule. Anyway, now that we are back...she loves it and I'm noticing her taking more risks and being more curious!
- She got a baby doll for Christmas and she loves it. She pats it, hugs it, kisses it and feeds it it's bottle. I think she is going to be a great big sister!
- She is starting to realize that she likes some food more than others. Like broccoli...she will eat whatever is around the broccoli and then eat it as a last resort. Or she will try to pawn it off to me or Bryan!
Well there is so much more, but I think that is a pretty good update! As she gets older it is so hard to keep up with everything new, because there is something new everyday! These are just a couple things I want to remember about her at 14 months old!


0 comments:
Post a Comment