Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank you Motrin!

Here is my not so happy camper yesterday. Poor baby!
We had a better night last night thanks to Susan and Allyson for the reminder that I needed to go and buy Motrin. I was going to do it a couple weeks ago when her bottom teeth were coming out, but we roughed through it. I guess the top ones hurt more...maybe? Anyway, yesterday was a rough day during the day and she really was not acting like herself. I gave her the Motrin last night before bed and she slept till 3am, woke up and was back to sleep by 3:30 and then slept till 7:00...thank goodness!!! This morning we are back to normal! Teething is soooo much fun! haha!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Motrin really is a lifesaver! I don't know what it is about the top teeth either. Andrew & Ava both had a difficult time with them too, but Motrin and a pacifier seemed to work the best. Glad you got a better night of sleep!

Allyson said...

I'm so happy the Motrin worked! Teething is hard - Abby has a bunch of new teeth coming in too. How weird is it that both of our girls didn't cut a tooth forever and now they both have a bunch coming in?? I bet Audrey is adorable with her teeth - can't wait to see her again - hopefully soon!