Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aggies vs. Utah State

Saturday was game #2 for the 2009 season and Audrey had another awesome game. I really think she likes football...at least Fightin Texas Aggie Football!

We met my sister for lunch at Freebirds and Audrey chowed down on black beans and cheese. Num-numms! (This is what Audrey says when she is eating for yum-yum!)

Then we headed to the bus for a little tailgating. I have to admit Audrey spends more time on the bus than hanging out outside...she's no dummy the bus is air conditioned.
We walked to the stadium and made our way to our seats. We have great armchair seats in The Zone around a lot of our great friends. Audrey clapped and danced to the Fightin Texas Aggie Band every time they played and also stood with Mommy and Daddy and swayed to the Aggie War Hymn. She was so cute and made sure everyone saw just how cute she was by waving to everyone. There was a little 3 year old girl sitting in front of us who wanted to play with 'the baby' and even wanted to share her kettle corn with her. Audrey kept trying to grab at it so I had to pull out her Num-numms for her to eat...she has to eat if she sees other people snacking.
Looking out over campus from The Zone...the MSC looked so sad since it's closed for renovations.
Waiting for the flyover to go over so it's not too loud for Audrey


Clapping to the band




Yelling with Javier


A little before half time she got tired and started rubbing her eyes so I took her out to the ramps to walk her to sleep before she got fussy. It worked like a charm and she ended up sleeping through half-time and part of the third quarter and woke up ready to watch our Aggies beat the Utah State Aggies!

Asleep in my arms for a little snooze

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's great that she does so well at the games! I hate that we didn't run into y'all. Maybe next time!

Allyson said...

So sweet! Love the plaid little jumper. I bet she has a different outfit for every game!