Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Clouds Away...

Sunny Day,
Sweepin' the clouds away,
On my way to where the air is sweet,
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street...

Audrey hears this song and stops what she is doing looks toward the TV and puts her arms in the air and opens and closes her hands as she "sings" along. She then gets as close as she can to all her favorite characters by crawling to the TV and eventually pulling up in front of it. (When she thinks I'm not watching!) Usually all I have to say is "No-No, come see Mommy" and she looks at me and comes back to me. Occasionally I have to and get her and really tell her "NO-NO." She loves her Sesame Street!








1 comments:

Allyson said...

Holy cow! You went on a blog marathon! I don't check blogs for a couple of days and there are 3 new posts! Go mommy! Audrey is totally cute in front of Sesame Street. Abby watched Sesame Street once while in Minnesota and LOVED Elmo! I can't wait to get together...hopefully soon!