It's so hard to believe...another month has flown by, and our little munchkin is 10 months old today. It has been an amazing month and she does something new and exciting everyday. This is such a fun age! I think back to all the milestones, like smiling, (I used to work so hard to get one smile out of her a day, and now she smiles hundreds of times a day!) Rolling over (I have so many videos of her lying on her stomach with me just waiting to capture the roll on video, now I have to practically tackle her to change her diaper to keep her from rolling over!) Sitting up (we were so excited to see her sit up on her own without toppling over, now I wish she would just sit still for a couple seconds!) It's crazy how so much has changed, and I know we have so many changes ahead of us...it's so much fun to see her grow and learn.
We are so in love with you Audrey and you truly are the light in our lives!


0 comments:
Post a Comment