Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cotton Bowl

Our weekend (okay, really only one night) away from the girls. In my defense it felt like a long weekend away. I'm so proud of myself for letting go and making the 4 hour drive up to Dallas to spend time with Bryan and our friends. We had only spent one other night away from the girls (even Audrey...not counting the two nights in the hospital when I had Natalie) when we went out for our anniversary to Cirque de Soleil here in Houston and stayed overnight at a hotel in downtown. Anyway, we had a great time...and even though the Aggies lost, I'm so glad we went and supported our Ags after a great season!
We brought a cooler full of beer and a couple bags of pretzels and had a total low key "tailgate" in the bed of our friend, Shad's, truck. It was great! (BTW- LSU has great fans for people watching! There were so many "crazy" fans that I wanted to take pictures of, but didn't have the guts to do it! ha!)

Beautiful sunset before we headed in to Jerry World!

Shad and Lauren in the Von Miller glasses that he bought all of us to wear!


That screen is huge...I can't even explain it!
We look so nerdy! ha!

0 comments: