On a rainy afternoon I decided to meet my mom for some pizza at a local pizzeria and then go painting next door at a kids art shop. Audrey has been there one time before this past summer where she painted a heart and loved it, so I knew that she would enjoy it this time too. What I didn't know was that she was going to not want to stop painting. I told her we were going to paint a turkey for our Thanksgiving decorations, so I picked out their one turkey and pulled out the orange, brown and yellow paint and just let her have at it. I coached her a little on that she had to try and cover all the white (plaster) on the turkey. She did such an awesome job, and did it so quickly that I decided to go ahead and pull out three more turkeys for the grandparents for her to paint. She finished them, washed up and then ran around the store with 2 other little girls playing hop-scotch. She had a great time and the turkeys turned out beautiful! :)
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment