Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3 Months Old

Natalie at 3 Months Old...WARNING I AM ABOUT TO BRAG!
She is the happiest, smiliest (is that a word) baby ever! I'm not the only one that says so either...every time I pick her up from the nursery at church I have three women (including the one holding her) come up and tell me that she is "just so happy," that she "just smiles and coos the whole time." All I can do is smile and thank them, because I totally agree! People will stop me and ask how old she is and then look at her and start talking to her and her face just lights up and she gives total strangers HUGE smiles! I love talking to her because I really feel she is understanding what I am saying and she talks back to me. She has such a bright personality! If I laugh at her she laughs back, over and over again! She is so happy!
Here is a picture of her on her 3 month birthday. She was enjoying having Mommy all to herself while big sister, Audrey, was at MDO. All smiles!


0 comments: