Natalie's room is almost ready, but here is a sneak peak of what we have going so far.
Audrey loves Baby Natalie's room and anytime anyone comes over she is so excited to go and show them her room. She runs in there and points at the wall and signs bird and says "chirp, chirp" for the birdies on the wall. She then runs to her room and shows off her cherry blossom tree that she has painted on her wall. It is so cute and I love seeing her so genuinely excited about baby "Nana" as she calls her!
I will post more pictures of her final nursery when we have it all done!


2 comments:
That's so cute! Is that painted on or is it a decal?
Thank you! It's painted by the same muralist that I used for Audrey's cherry blossom tree in her room.
Post a Comment