
I love the name because it is cute and beautiful at the same time, and I love how it sounds with Audrey! I love that they are both old Hollywood names for Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Wood. (I actually searched old Hollywood names to go with Audrey and loved Natalie and Grace, from Grace Kelly!) I brought it up to Bryan that first night when we found out it was a girl, thinking he would shoot it down, like he shot so many names down when we talked names before, but he paused and then really didn't say anything...so that meant that he liked it! He tried really hard to find something to bring up to argue about it, (He thinks giving me a hard time is fun!) but it was so good...he had nothing!
So there it is Natalie Grace...we can't wait to meet you!


3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the name! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
What a sweet name!
Beautiful! I love it!
Post a Comment