I turned 30 last Friday and had a great birthday weekend. Thursday Bryan and I went out for lunch and then to Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco at the Toyota Center. We love Cirque du Soleil and have seen the shows that have traveled through Houston and almost all of the shows in Vegas. We had a great time!
Friday, my actual birthday, we went out to eat at with the whole family at this great little neighborhood italian restaurant called Mezzanotte. Their food is excellent and it has a great atmosphere where you forget that you are not downtown or in another city, but in your own neighborhood.
(Audrey and Mommy before dinner on Friday)
Saturday night we went out and partied to bring in my 30's. We met all our friends at The Flying Saucer downtown for a couple beers and then we went to The Shot Bar to party and dance. I had a blast! Here are some pictures from that night. We took a lot more, but not with my camera so this is all I have.
(The Spirit owners - Javier, Bryan, Shad (it was Shad's Birthday too & Rob)
(Bryan and me)
Us girls (me, Shannon and Allyson)


3 comments:
Happy belated birthday! I think I met you half a lifetime ago, which is really weird to think about.
Happy belated birthday! We're officially old!
I had so much fun with you last Saturday! This is the beginning of the best times in our life!
Post a Comment