After I fed her the cereal I nursed her and she fell right back to sleep (which was unusual for her), I felt her head and she felt warm so I took her temperature and it was 101.7! I had Tylenol to give her, but felt that I should call her doctor first. I left a message with a nurse and kept taking her temperature every couple minutes. I'm a little paranoid about fevers because when my sister was a baby her fever shot up too quickly and she ended up having a seizure. After fifteen minutes her temperature was now 102.8 and I still had not heard back from the nurse, so I call back and talked to a nurse she told me to go ahead and give her Tylenol and to bring her in tomorrow for a check-up to see what's going on.
This morning we spent over two hours at the doctors office getting blood work, urine tests, flu test and ears checked...everything came back normal! So basically she has a little virus that will just run its course. She still has a slight fever today so we are just hanging out and taking it easy.


1 comments:
Aww, poor baby! There is so many nasty viruses going around! How I can so ever relate!!! It is comforting after you leave the doctor, just to have that self reassurance that she is fine.Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment