Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Here are some pictures from our Valentines Day.

(At home...getting ready for the day)
We made a quick stop by my mom's house to see my Nonni, and to just visit. I left my camera in my car, so no pictures...but it was nice visit. After there we went to Bryan's mom's house where Audrey spent some time with Grandma Marcia and Aunt Arianne. Here are some pictures.
(Playing with the tiger)
(Tummy time!)

(Outfit change...due to spit-up, and funny sunglasses!)




Bryan sent flowers to me and Audrey that were delivered on Friday. The tulips were for me (my favorite flower) and the little rose bush and teddy bear were for Audrey. Every year Bryan and I make reservations at this little hole in the wall Italian restaurant by our house. We don't eat there any other day of the year, just on Valentines Day. The food isn't even that great, but after a bottle of wine, no wait, and a candle light dinner...it's really romantic. Well this year we decided to something a little different. We picked up Italian food from The Olive Garden and had our own romantic evening at home...with Audrey. It was really nice, and we avoided the thunderstorms that blew through too! (I know...I didn't iron the table cloth, I was going to, but ran out of time!)

(Our flowers!)


(Our romantic dinner at home)



(Audrey enjoying our family Valentines dinner)

1 comments:

Allyson said...

She's so cute Leyla! I love the picture of the two of you where you are in the glasses! Sounds like you guys had a great day!