Natalie Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Audrey Marie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Things have been so busy...The Holidays with a newborn requires lots of multi-tasking and blogging has not been that high on my priority list. So here are some pictures in a short post. I will post more later with today's and tomorrows festivities.



(Our Christmas card)



(Audrey sleeping on Santa's lap)



We had a Christmas get-together which my camera was dead for the party, but I charged it the next day to take some adorable pictures of our close friends son Colin (9 months). We had a great time with Randy and Iva...and Colin loved Audrey. He wanted to play with her, but 9 month olds don't exactly understand "gentle."


(Colin Walker Rose - a cutie!)

(Colin and Audrey)

Here are some pictures I took this week of Audrey in some of her Christmas outfits. She is a lot of fun now...she smiles a lot and really likes for Mommy to act silly and sing and make funny noises.






(Check out that smile and that hairline that keeps moving back. She has the same hairline as my dad!)

0 comments: